How to get the hotspot diagram of a network - Routers

This is a discussion on How to get the hotspot diagram of a network - Routers ; I wanna write some code to get the hotspot diagram of a LAN(the topologic of the network). The codes will run on a the gateway of the LAN. Should I trace all the route path? Thx very much....

  1. How to get the hotspot diagram of a network

    I wanna write some code to get the hotspot diagram of a LAN(the topologic of
    the network). The codes will run on a the gateway of the LAN. Should I trace
    all the route path?

    Thx very much.

  2. Re: How to get the hotspot diagram of a network

    Hi there

    What you you mean when you say 'hotspot' of the LAN?

    I no that you mean the topology of the network but I'm really unsure of what
    your asking here.

    Could you be more specific and gental on your wording?

    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread