Help with access point - Routers

This is a discussion on Help with access point - Routers ; I have such a problem that my AC from D-Link is disconnecting my NIC once at about 3 minutes... I mean that the connection is working for 3 minutes and than it is down for a few seconds. Do you ...

  1. Help with access point

    I have such a problem that my AC from D-Link is disconnecting my NIC once
    at about 3 minutes... I mean that the connection is working for 3 minutes
    and than it is down for a few seconds.
    Do you know why? Is something wrong with my performace setup?
    What should I do (I cant buy another AC).

    --
    Best regards,
    Odwrotnie.

  2. Re: Help with access point

    Well if your AC is a router you probly have either a bad patchcable or a
    faulty nic.

    "odwrotnie" wrote in message
    newsp.s5nnzaiydvqlmf@odwrotnie...
    >I have such a problem that my AC from D-Link is disconnecting my NIC once
    >at about 3 minutes... I mean that the connection is working for 3 minutes
    >and than it is down for a few seconds.
    > Do you know why? Is something wrong with my performace setup?
    > What should I do (I cant buy another AC).
    >
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > Odwrotnie.

+ Reply to Thread