Wireless security? - Routers

This is a discussion on Wireless security? - Routers ; I am obviously a newbe, I have a wirelee router with a laptop (wireless) and desktop (Hard wired via modem & router) connected I have followed instructions 4 encryption keys are same codes on each. But how can I check ...

  1. Wireless security?

    I am obviously a newbe, I have a wirelee router with a laptop (wireless) and
    desktop (Hard wired via modem & router) connected I have followed
    instructions 4 encryption keys are same codes on each.
    But how can I check to see if the security is in place.
    Thank you for any constructive response

  2. Re: Wireless security?

    Hello

    how about try and connect to the router with a different new device ? do you
    have anyone that could test it for you ?

+ Reply to Thread