Join the club - Routers

This is a discussion on Join the club - Routers ; Amazing New Program Shovels Cash in Your Bank Account and builds your Downline Faster than a Road Runner on Steroids. htpp://nitac.myopportunitypro.com/ team nitac --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040304063943W2x7ZmJ9...

  1. Join the club

    Amazing New Program Shovels Cash
    in Your Bank Account and builds your
    Downline Faster than a Road Runner
    on Steroids.

    htpp://nitac.myopportunitypro.com/

    team nitac

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040304063943W2x7ZmJ9

  2. Re: Join the club

    "Team Nitac " wrote in message
    > Amazing New Program Shovels Cash
    > in Your Bank Account and builds your
    > Downline Faster than a Road Runner
    > on Steroids.
    >
    > htpp://nitac.myopportunitypro.com/
    >
    > team nitac

    Should I post my bank account number here?

    ;-)

    --

    Travis in Shoreline Washington

  3. Re: Join the club

    From: "Travis M."

    | Should I post my bank account number here?
    |
    | ;-)

    Only when your cat stops smoking :-)

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  4. Re: Join the club

    "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
    > From: "Travis M."
    >

    > > Should I post my bank account number here?
    > >
    > > ;-)
    > >

    > Only when your cat stops smoking :-)

    ;-)

    --