Hi,

We have a pile of 'managed' SRW224 switches (with Linksys' webview' web
interface)
<http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satel...ayout&packedar
gs=c%3DL_Product_C2%26cid%3D1115416901648&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisito
rWrapper>

These are to be used in an environment which we need to be able to switch
on/off internet acces to our LAN. Nobody here has been into VLAN
configuring and I wonder if somebody here could help us with how to program
these switches to9 manage this goal.

Say that switch's gigabit port #A is connected to the domain controller and
port #24 is connected to the internet (firewall). How do we configure the
switch VLAN page(s) to either connect port #24 to switch port #1..#23 or
discoonnect port #24 from any other switch port?

Thanks a lot for hints on how to do this

regards

geir