Netgear DG834G - Date and time problem - Routers

This is a discussion on Netgear DG834G - Date and time problem - Routers ; My netgear DG834G v2 router had started to become unstable and as a result i had to reset it by using the reset button on the rear of the router. Stability is now back but i have noticed that both ...

  1. Netgear DG834G - Date and time problem

    My netgear DG834G v2 router had started to become unstable and as a
    result i had to reset it by using the reset button on the rear of the
    router. Stability is now back but i have noticed that both the date
    and time is incorrect, the year is showing 2002.

    Does anyone know how i can get it to show the correct time date and
    year please especially for the purpose of the router logs. Based in
    the uk.

    Thanks in advance

    du.

  2. Re: Netgear DG834G - Date and time problem

    wrote in message
    > My netgear DG834G v2 router had started to become unstable and as a
    > result i had to reset it by using the reset button on the rear of the
    > router. Stability is now back but i have noticed that both the date
    > and time is incorrect, the year is showing 2002.
    >
    > Does anyone know how i can get it to show the correct time date and
    > year please especially for the purpose of the router logs. Based in
    > the uk.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > du.

    Utilise the NTP service. I use 192.43.244.18

    Microbe

+ Reply to Thread