I am going to buy a new router in a day or so as I want to change to a
wireless network.

I am looking at the Belkin Pre-N MIMO wireless cable/DSL router, along with
this I am going to get Belkin Pre-N MIMO wireless Notebook Adapter, but
before I do I wanted to check something first.

I remember reading somewhere that the router & notebook adapter only work in
Win 2000 & XP. IS this correct? Has anyone successfully used them in any
Linux distributions? In particular has anyone used them in Mandriva 2006 &
Ubuntu 5.10 as I use them?

I hope you can help me.

I appreciate any help or information given.

Thanks!