FTP problem.. - Routers

This is a discussion on FTP problem.. - Routers ; Hi people... I have an ADSL router and I can not working a server ftp over one of the machine in my local lan. I suppose that it's the passive mode not correct, how can I fix it? In the ...

  1. FTP problem..

    Hi people...
    I have an ADSL router and I can not working a server ftp over one of
    the machine in my local lan.
    I suppose that it's the passive mode not correct, how can I fix it?

    In the router config I have forwaded port 176 and 175 and set port 176
    over the PC... next?

    Thank you :-)

    Felix

    --
    Le dimensioni forse non sono importanti per le donne, ma sono
    essenziali per le vagine!

  2. Re: FTP problem..

    Felix ha usato la sua tastiera per scrivere :
    > Hi people...
    > I have an ADSL router and I can not working a server ftp over one of the
    > machine in my local lan.
    > I suppose that it's the passive mode not correct, how can I fix it?
    >
    > In the router config I have forwaded port 176 and 175 and set port 176 over
    > the PC... next?
    >
    > Thank you :-)
    >
    > Felix

    this is the log of error:

    Risposta: 200 Type set to A
    Comando: PASV
    Risposta: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,0,3,12,138)
    Comando: LIST
    Risposta: 425 Can't open data connection.
    Errore: Non possibile leggere l'elenco delle cartelle

    (the last errore in english is: can't reach the file list...

    Thank you again

    --
    Le dimensioni forse non sono importanti per le donne, ma sono
    essenziali per le vagine!

  3. Re: FTP problem..

    Felix ha pensato forte :
    > Felix ha usato la sua tastiera per scrivere :
    >> Hi people...
    >> I have an ADSL router and I can not working a server ftp over one of the
    >> machine in my local lan.
    >> I suppose that it's the passive mode not correct, how can I fix it?
    >>
    >> In the router config I have forwaded port 176 and 175 and set port 176 over
    >> the PC... next?
    >>
    >> Thank you :-)
    >>
    >> Felix

    > this is the log of error:
    >
    > Risposta: 200 Type set to A
    > Comando: PASV
    > Risposta: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,0,3,12,138)
    > Comando: LIST
    > Risposta: 425 Can't open data connection.
    > Errore: Non possibile leggere l'elenco delle cartelle
    >
    > (the last errore in english is: can't reach the file list...
    >
    > Thank you again

    Now it's ok...
    in the client I must turn OFF the passive mode

    --
    Le dimensioni forse non sono importanti per le donne, ma sono
    essenziali per le vagine!

+ Reply to Thread