Inexq Wireless Modem Router - Routers

This is a discussion on Inexq Wireless Modem Router - Routers ; I have just bought an integrated Wireless Modem Router manufactured by Inexq and am having some problems accessing the setup screens. I have two conflicting ip addresses for logging into the device http://10.0.0.2 and http://192.168.16.1 I also have a few ...

  1. Inexq Wireless Modem Router

    I have just bought an integrated Wireless Modem Router manufactured by
    Inexq and am having some problems accessing the setup screens. I have
    two conflicting ip addresses for logging into the device http://10.0.0.2
    and http://192.168.16.1 I also have a few conflicting passwords and
    usernames. The default username always seems to be admin but the default
    passwords are given as admin or epicrouter. Needless to say neither of
    these options work. The support desk doesn't open until 10.00am on
    Monday morning so I was wondering if anyone out there could shed some
    light on my problems. Any help appreciated.

    Ian

  2. Re: Inexq Wireless Modem Router

    "Ian Pollard" wrote in message
    > I have just bought an integrated Wireless Modem Router
    > manufactured
    > by Inexq and am having some problems accessing the setup
    > screens. I
    > have two conflicting ip addresses for logging into the device
    > http://10.0.0.2 and http://192.168.16.1 I also have a few
    > conflicting passwords and usernames. The default username
    > always
    > seems to be admin but the default passwords are given as admin
    > or
    > epicrouter. Needless to say neither of these options work. The
    > support desk doesn't open until 10.00am on Monday morning so I
    > was
    > wondering if anyone out there could shed some light on my
    > problems.
    > Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Ian

    Try 192.168.1.1 and admin/password.