Broadband router - Routers

This is a discussion on Broadband router - Routers ; Hi, I'm looking for a (wireless) router with a USB connector for the Internet-connection and some ehternet-ports. Who can help me? Thanks in advance. Rinus...

  1. Broadband router

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a (wireless) router with a USB connector for the
    Internet-connection and some ehternet-ports. Who can help me?

    Thanks in advance.

    Rinus

  2. Re: Broadband router

    Rinus cried out

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a (wireless) router with a USB connector for the
    > Internet-connection and some ehternet-ports. Who can help me?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Rinus

    I really don't understand why anyone would really want to connect via
    USB, as long as you have a free pci port, you can get a nic around 10
    bucks!

  3. Re: Broadband router

    Rosco wrote:
    > Rinus cried out
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I'm looking for a (wireless) router with a USB connector for the
    >>Internet-connection and some ehternet-ports. Who can help me?
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >>Rinus
    >>

    > I really don't understand why anyone would really want to connect via
    > USB, as long as you have a free pci port, you can get a nic around 10
    > bucks!

    I think they mean for the dsl modem itself... if that's the case, do a
    search for a vigor2200 router. That's what I have, and it works great
    with my alcatel speedtouch usb modem.

+ Reply to Thread