Hi everyone

I look for a simple box ip router with powerful scheduler and calendar for:

1)

To enable internet access at different ranges of hours for a school week
type. As example:

to enable internet routing on Monday from 7 PM to 8 PM.

to enable internet on Tuesday from 9 PM to 10 PM.

to enable internet on Wednesday from 11 AM to 11:30 AM and from 3 PM to 6
PM.

2)

To enable internet access at different ranges of hours for a vacation week
type. As example:

to enable internet on weekdays from 11 AM to 11:30 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM.

to enable internet on week-end from 10 AM to 11:30 AM and from 2 PM to 5 PM.

3)

To enable internet access all day long whatever the week's types for a range
of ip addresses (father's Linux, mother's Macintosh, 2 parents' PDA, 2
parents' Xp Laptops, 2 Wifi-Webcam...)

4)

A DHCP server included with MAC reservation ability seem to be mandatory to
control strongly the deferent ip profiles.

As described above, I actually want to control the time that my teenager
spend on Internet while I am outside...

I believe that no Xp software could seriously restrict my Internet player
who is the Xp administrator of his own PC to install all of its softwares.

No problem with the price if such a router can help my teenager to do his
homework without this Internet devil always open while I am at work...

The following features are not mandatory: ADSL, ISDN, parental keywords
filtering or URL blacklists.

Many thanks in advance for any hardware's references compliant with these
basic parental needs

A bad Dad!