Skip the PW question: I got that, question now about "Home" - Routers

This is a discussion on Skip the PW question: I got that, question now about "Home" - Routers ; When I log onto the Netgear WGT624 Router (I thought it was D-Link)--I got the PW from a list that was the first result of a google query--I get the following message: "HOME (192.168.0.3) is managing this device"...

  1. Skip the PW question: I got that, question now about "Home"

    When I log onto the Netgear WGT624 Router (I thought it was D-Link)--I got
    the PW from a list that was the first result of a google query--I get the
    following message: "HOME (192.168.0.3) is managing this device"

  2. Re: Skip the PW question: I got that, question now about "Home"

    Tim Wilson wrote:
    > When I log onto the Netgear WGT624 Router (I thought it was
    > D-Link)--I got the PW from a list that was the first result of a
    > google query--I get the following message: "HOME (192.168.0.3) is
    > managing this device"

    First, do not start another thread for the same issue. Second, is this
    your router or just some router you are trying to get free internet
    from? If this is your router, download the user manual from the vendor.
    Read it.