Password for D-link router - Routers

This is a discussion on Password for D-link router - Routers ; I think those passwords are pretty common to all of them, aren't they? So, does anyone know what the factory default is for this or for any routers?...

  1. Password for D-link router

    I think those passwords are pretty common to all of them, aren't they? So,
    does anyone know what the factory default is for this or for any routers?

  2. Re: Password for D-link router

    Tim Wilson cried out

    > I think those passwords are pretty common to all of them, aren't
    > they? So, does anyone know what the factory default is for this or
    > for any routers?

    its either admin or default for the user name and no password

  3. Re: Password for D-link router

    For my D-Link, the User is admin and the password is password...

    Doug

    "Rosco" wrote in message
    > Tim Wilson cried out
    >
    >> I think those passwords are pretty common to all of them, aren't
    >> they? So, does anyone know what the factory default is for this or
    >> for any routers?
    >>

    > its either admin or default for the user name and no password

  4. Re: Password for D-link router

    My DI-624 had admin and no password. Best bet is probably to download a
    manual for your model and check it out.

    --
    NoRemorse
    "Expect me when you see me."

    "Doug" wrote in message
    > For my D-Link, the User is admin and the password is password...
    >
    > Doug
    >

    > "Rosco" wrote in message
    >> Tim Wilson cried out
    >>
    >>> I think those passwords are pretty common to all of them, aren't
    >>> they? So, does anyone know what the factory default is for this or
    >>> for any routers?
    >>>

    >> its either admin or default for the user name and no password

+ Reply to Thread