I have a client who just had installed a multi-point frame-relay
network from Conversent in New England. We're trying to establish our
endpoints using T1-type routers (Netopia 5300).

Conversent is stating that we must configure the remote points as
frame relay, unnumbered w/DLCI's (makes sense) BUT they also state
that the main location must be configured as an ATM Termination
(RFC1483)(?).

This confuses me as I have never heard of mixing these protocols
before. Also, how can the main location "see" the remote points if it
does not know what DLCI's to look for or identify for each point?

Can anyone please shed some light on this configuration request to
help me better understand the seemingly impossible???

Thanks .