replaced netcard now router wont configure - Routers

This is a discussion on replaced netcard now router wont configure - Routers ; Stupid ? first: does a linksys netcard conflict with a d-link router? All I did was open up case swap out netcards and power back up. The D-Link web configuration page just sits there refreshing looking for address. Linksys 10/100/1000 ...

  1. replaced netcard now router wont configure

    Stupid ? first: does a linksys netcard conflict with a d-link
    router?

    All I did was open up case swap out netcards and power back up.
    The D-Link web configuration page just sits there refreshing
    looking for address.

    Linksys 10/100/1000 Giggabit Model EG1032
    D-Link DI-704 (discontinued model so their website is no help

    F*cking comcast is no help they want you to buy their wireless
    ****.

  2. Re: replaced netcard now router wont configure

    SG wrote:
    > Stupid ? first: does a linksys netcard conflict with a d-link
    > router?
    >

    > All I did was open up case swap out netcards and power back up.
    > The D-Link web configuration page just sits there refreshing
    > looking for address.
    >

    > Linksys 10/100/1000 Giggabit Model EG1032
    > D-Link DI-704 (discontinued model so their website is no help
    >

    > F*cking comcast is no help they want you to buy their wireless
    > ****.

    Place the blame right where it belongs: the user. Download a copy of
    winsockxpfix.exe. Run it.