Hi,

I have here Westell VersaLink 327W connected to Verizon Online DSL.
Everything works pretty well, except that I cannot persuade VersaLink to
work as a DSL server for the IP addresses on LAN. There are two laptops
getting their IP addresses (in 192.168.1.* range) from VersaLink via DHCP,
but I would like to persuade router to resolve names of these laptops to
the IP address currently assigned to them. Is it possible to do it? Can
anybody give at least some URL where I could get more information how to do
it?

Thanks a lot,

Matej

The world is coming to an end! Repent and return those library
books!