Netgear problem - Routers

This is a discussion on Netgear problem - Routers ; I have a Netgear WGT 624v2 router which most of the time is great. From time to time - and it can be severak times in a day and then not for a week, it fails to renew the IP ...

  1. Netgear problem

    I have a Netgear WGT 624v2 router which most of the time is great. From
    time to time - and it can be severak times in a day and then not for a
    week, it fails to renew the IP address and I lose connectivity. It's not
    a great problem to release/renew, but it's not always convenient to drop
    the connection halfway through a download, say.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Netgear problem

    I'd speak to the support dept at the place you bought the router, or
    search on google, this might be a known issue...

    --

    -----

    *** Resources for certified network professionals ***
    *** http://www.networkcertification.co.uk ***