Cisco 837 factory defaults - Routers

This is a discussion on Cisco 837 factory defaults - Routers ; I have just purchased a second hand 837 cisco router. I need to reset the router back to factory default, as the config has been setup and most things have been turned off [ie web interface/console]. Any Cisco Certs out ...

  1. Cisco 837 factory defaults

    I have just purchased a second hand 837 cisco router. I need to reset the
    router back to factory default, as the config has been setup and most things
    have been turned off [ie web interface/console].

    Any Cisco Certs out there with a solution?

  2. Re: Cisco 837 factory defaults

    Hi Snowman,

    go into enable mode and 'erase startup-configuration'

    reload the router..

    Simply as that

    Good luck!

    --

    -----

    *** Resources for certified network professionals ***
    *** http://www.networkcertification.co.uk ***