How to make a virtual network across Internet - Routers

This is a discussion on How to make a virtual network across Internet - Routers ; Hi, I have two linksys routers which are in two different locationsusing different ISPs. I like to make a virtual network so that these two routers become part of a virtual network and I can access all the systems connected ...

  1. How to make a virtual network across Internet

    Hi,

    I have two linksys routers which are in two different locationsusing
    different ISPs. I like to make a virtual network so that these two
    routers become part of a virtual network and I can access all the
    systems connected to them from one location or another. Any bod have
    any idea how this could be done?

    Thanks

  2. Re: How to make a virtual network across Internet

    Here ya go. http://computer.howstuffworks.com/vpn.htm

    --

    Travis in Shoreline Washington

+ Reply to Thread