  2. Re: please help with LINKSYS router

    From: "Eugene Ledesma"

    | We have one cable modem and a router in our household ( BEFSR41) and two
    | connected computers.
    | Every time that one person moves the mouse from one computer,
    | the mouse movement of the other computer is affected.
    | Could it be something related to the set-up?
    |
    | Thank you in advance.

    Are they PS/2 or USB mice or are the RF mice ?

    The Linksys Router has nothing to do with mouse usage.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  3. Re: please help with LINKSYS router

    Both are Dell wireless mice.....

    "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
    > From: "Eugene Ledesma"
    >
    > | We have one cable modem and a router in our household ( BEFSR41) and two
    > | connected computers.
    > | Every time that one person moves the mouse from one computer,
    > | the mouse movement of the other computer is affected.
    > | Could it be something related to the set-up?
    > |
    > | Thank you in advance.
    > |

    > Are they PS/2 or USB mice or are the RF mice ?
    >
    > The Linksys Router has nothing to do with mouse usage.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  4. Re: please help with LINKSYS router

    From: "Eugene Ledesma"

    | Both are Dell wireless mice.....

    Bingo !

    IF each mouse can use a different frequency or channel, set one to use an alternate from the
    first.

    Like I said this has NOTHING to do with the Linksys Router and networking.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  5. Re: please help with LINKSYS router