using epson rx420 printer/scanner/copier with edimax print server/router - Routers

This is a discussion on using epson rx420 printer/scanner/copier with edimax print server/router - Routers ; I have a Edimax 4 ports router with built in usb printer server. I also have a epson stylus photo printer rx420. This printer is also scnanner and copier. I like to use the scanner via the router's printer server ...

  1. using epson rx420 printer/scanner/copier with edimax print server/router

    I have a Edimax 4 ports router with built in usb printer server.
    I also have a epson stylus photo printer rx420.
    This printer is also scnanner and copier.
    I like to use the scanner via the router's printer server port.
    Is this possible?
    Using the printer function works just fine but i don't get the scanner
    running

    regards
    Fred

  2. Re: using epson rx420 printer/scanner/copier with edimax print server/router

    From: "Fred Huge"

    | I have a Edimax 4 ports router with built in usb printer server.
    | I also have a epson stylus photo printer rx420.
    | This printer is also scnanner and copier.
    | I like to use the scanner via the router's printer server port.
    | Is this possible?
    | Using the printer function works just fine but i don't get the scanner
    | running
    |
    | regards
    | Fred

    No -- Print Only.

    Please search this News Group for my previous replies on the subject matter.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

+ Reply to Thread