netgear wgt634u - Routers

This is a discussion on netgear wgt634u - Routers ; Has anyone actually got the ftp to the usb hard drive working????? I have tried everything and just get "login incorrect" tks Kim...

  1. netgear wgt634u

    Has anyone actually got the ftp to the usb hard drive working?????
    I have tried everything and just get "login incorrect"

    tks

    Kim

  2. Re: netgear wgt634u

    Kim & Sandy wrote:
    > Has anyone actually got the ftp to the usb hard drive working?????
    > I have tried everything and just get "login incorrect"
    > tks
    > Kim

    i haven't
    i just bought one and am wondering if you ever got yours to work
    is there a faq i missed somewhere ?
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread