While not actually a router, I'm looking for information on the old Asante
ReadySwitch 5104. If anybody has any experience with this switch and can
offer any information on it, I'd be most grateful.

As a matter of disclosure, I have already Googled this switch and viewed
every link that Google came up with. I have also checked out the Asante
support site and could only find a connection sheet. An email to Asante
support reveals that a manual for this old switch is not available in PDF
format.

So if anybody here would care to enlighten me with information on this
switch, I'd be humbly indebted to you.

Thanks,

William