While not actually a router, I'm looking for information on the old Asante
ReadySwitch 5104. If anybody has any experience with this switch and can
offer any information on it, I'd be most grateful.

As a matter of disclosure, I have already Googled this switch and viewed
every link that Google came up with. I have also checked out the Asante
support site and could only find a connection sheet. An email to Asante
support reveals that a manual for this old switch is not available in PDF

So if anybody here would care to enlighten me with information on this
switch, I'd be humbly indebted to you.