Keeps dropping Internet Connection - Routers

This is a discussion on Keeps dropping Internet Connection - Routers ; I've got a Belkin Pre-N wireless router. It works great except one annoying problem. It drops my Internet connection 3 or 4 times a day, forcing me to reboot my computer every time to restore the connection. It's hooked to ...

  1. Keeps dropping Internet Connection

    I've got a Belkin Pre-N wireless router. It works great except one annoying
    problem. It drops my Internet connection 3 or 4 times a day, forcing me to
    reboot my computer every time to restore the connection. It's hooked to a
    Fujitsu Speedport DSL modem. Any thoughts on how to combat this?

    --
    cut hatethatspam for personal reply

  2. Re: Keeps dropping Internet Connection

    Mike H. wrote:
    > I've got a Belkin Pre-N wireless router. It works great except one
    > annoying problem. It drops my Internet connection 3 or 4 times a
    > day, forcing me to reboot my computer every time to restore the
    > connection. It's hooked to a Fujitsu Speedport DSL modem. Any
    > thoughts on how to combat this?

    Switch to ATM and Verizon will send you the Westell 327W wired/wireless
    modem router combo.

    --

    Travis in Shoreline Washington

+ Reply to Thread