We buy and sell / new and used ADTRAN, CAC, CISCO, QUINTUM, NORTEL,
EXCEL/LUCENT, USR/UT-STARCOM, MOTOROLA, IBM, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, the list
goes on. Please check us out on the web at www.wrca.net.

What we do over here at WR Consultant Associates Inc is deal in New and
Used network, datacom and access hardware.(we buy and sell) WR Consultants
has been in business since 1981 and has made it's name and reputation on
the ability to sell refurbished, tested and reliable equipment. All
equipment comes with a standard 90 day warranty but can be tailored to the
customers needs. I have attached our line card that will give you a brief
understanding of what products we carry.

Price: Savings of 50-80% (typical)Our discount varies from 40% to 95% off
list/retail price depending on the series and manufacturer of the product,
as well as the available supply. Legacy products carry deeper discounts.

Availability: Immediate WR Consultant Associates Inc inventories all types
of Network, Datacom, Access and High-End Storage hardware. Our used
inventory is available for overnight delivery. Non-inventory items are
usually available in 2 days. New products are subject to distribution
availability and backorder.

Quality: As good as new All our products are thoroughly tested prior to
shipment -- guaranteed in good working and physical condition with valid
serial numbers. Many items in our inventory are unused in the original
box. Occasionally there may be some slight cosmetic differences, due to
installation/de-installation.

Warranty: 90 Days (1-Year Available) WR Consultants Associates Inc
provides a 90 day warranty on all used equipment (the same as Cisco!) with
overnight-replacement when available. 1-Year extended factory warranties
are available on all new and used equipment.

Randy Rivera
WR Consultant Associates, Inc.
www.WRCA.net
Ph: 800-699-9722
Dir: 732-833-2111
Fax: 732-833-2115
randyrivera@wrca.net
**Your Best solution for Network, Access and Datacom hardware since
1981**