WTS FS Cisco 678 ADSL Routers Cisco Refurb Qty 100 - Routers

This is a discussion on WTS FS Cisco 678 ADSL Routers Cisco Refurb Qty 100 - Routers ; I have Cisco 678 routers in stock that I am looking to sell at $125 a piece. I have about 100 in stock but would be able to get more if needed. All of these routers are Cisco Refurb and ...

  1. WTS FS Cisco 678 ADSL Routers Cisco Refurb Qty 100

    I have Cisco 678 routers in stock that I am looking to sell at $125 a
    piece. I have about 100 in stock but would be able to get more if
    needed. All of these routers are Cisco Refurb and will come with a 30
    day warranty. These units are in the origional box and come with
    software, cables, power adapter, and more. If you have any other
    questions please email me at adam_cdr@yahoo.com. Thankyou

  2. Re: WTS FS Cisco 678 ADSL Routers Cisco Refurb Qty 100

    wrote in message
    news:1109863556.271274.260350@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com
    | I have Cisco 678 routers in stock that I am looking to sell at $125 a
    | piece. I have about 100 in stock but would be able to get more if
    | needed. All of these routers are Cisco Refurb and will come with a 30
    | day warranty. These units are in the origional box and come with
    | software, cables, power adapter, and more. If you have any other
    | questions please email me at adam_cdr@yahoo.com. Thankyou

    Please -- Don't spam !

    --
    Dave