Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!! - Routers

This is a discussion on Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!! - Routers ; Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind ...

  1. Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!!

    Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood
    friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11,
    2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind wants to help her.
    So she came up with the idea to market Just say NO to Bin Ladin
    dartboards and punching bag covers. Not only is she going to donate
    part of the proceeds to her freind but an additional part of the
    proceeds will go to the Firemans Fund. If you could take the time to
    check out the web site it would sure be appreciated! The web site addy
    is:

    http://www.angelonmyshoulder.4t.com

    Thanks so much everyone!!

  2. Re: Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!!

    angelonmyshoulder61@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood
    > friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept.
    > 11, 2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind wants to
    > help her. So she came up with the idea to market Just say NO to Bin
    > Ladin dartboards and punching bag covers. Not only is she going to
    > donate part of the proceeds to her freind but an additional part of
    > the proceeds will go to the Firemans Fund. If you could take the
    > time to check out the web site it would sure be appreciated! The
    > web site addy is:
    >
    > http://www.angelonmyshoulder.4t.com
    >
    > Thanks so much everyone!!

    spam reported