US Robotics and Shareaza - Routers

This is a discussion on US Robotics and Shareaza - Routers ; Hey, Is there anybody who can give me the figures I have to fill in, so make Shareaza working with the US Robotics 8054. At this moment Shareaza does not give anything?? thanks Robert...

  1. US Robotics and Shareaza

    Hey,

    Is there anybody who can give me the figures I have to fill in, so make
    Shareaza working with the US Robotics 8054.
    At this moment Shareaza does not give anything??
    thanks
    Robert

  2. Re: US Robotics and Shareaza

    Hi,

    change shareaza for emule and bittorent
    reason: better and faster
    try... ;-)

    settings for port forwarding on router:
    emule 4662 TCP, 4672 UDP
    bittorent 6881-6889 TCP

    Użytkownik "Robert" napisał w wiadomości
    > Hey,
    >
    > Is there anybody who can give me the figures I have to fill in, so make
    > Shareaza working with the US Robotics 8054.
    > At this moment Shareaza does not give anything??
    > thanks
    > Robert

  3. Re: US Robotics and Shareaza

    "Darek" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > change shareaza for emule and bittorent
    > reason: better and faster
    > try... ;-)
    >
    > settings for port forwarding on router:
    > emule 4662 TCP, 4672 UDP
    > bittorent 6881-6889 TCP
    >
    > Użytkownik "Robert" napisał w wiadomości
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > Is there anybody who can give me the figures I have to fill in, so make
    > > Shareaza working with the US Robotics 8054.
    > > At this moment Shareaza does not give anything??
    > > thanks
    > > Robert

    too much spam and spyware in those
    use bearshare instead (www.bearshare.com)