dsl modem/router configuration - Routers

This is a discussion on dsl modem/router configuration - Routers ; Hi All, I have a DQ Technologies model 201ER dsl modem/router supplied by my ISP that I would like to configure so that I could install a D-Link model DI-524 wireless router to provide wireless networking with internet access for ...

  1. dsl modem/router configuration

    Hi All,
    I have a DQ Technologies model 201ER dsl modem/router supplied by my
    ISP that I would like to configure so that I could install a D-Link
    model DI-524 wireless router to provide wireless networking with
    internet access for 2 other computers in my home.
    Could someone provide a list of the modem/router functions that I would
    have to disable in order to "bridge" the dsl signal through to the
    wireless router?

    Thanks,
    Don Grafton

  2. Re: dsl modem/router configuration

    Don Grafton wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I have a DQ Technologies model 201ER dsl modem/router supplied by my
    > ISP that I would like to configure so that I could install a D-Link
    > model DI-524 wireless router to provide wireless networking with
    > internet access for 2 other computers in my home.
    > Could someone provide a list of the modem/router functions that I
    > would have to disable in order to "bridge" the dsl signal through
    > to the wireless router?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don Grafton

    Going to www.dqusa.com may be some help.