I have an existing wireless network consisting of a router connected to my
DSL modem. Now, I want to extend my wireless range in my house to pick up
another computer. This computer is located too far from the router for a
classic wireless adapter to function and it can't be networked by
hardwiring. So, what type of device do I need - a wireless access point or a
wireless ethernet bridge? I think I need some sort of repeater action to
expand my network, but am unsure whether any product exists that can perform
this task.

I've been looking at Netgear's WG602 wireless access point and their WGE101
wireless ethernet bridge. I'm confused by the differences and which one will
serve my needs. Any advice is appreciated. TIA.