Your thoughts on good routers with wireless and vpn end points... - Routers

This is a discussion on Your thoughts on good routers with wireless and vpn end points... - Routers ; I am looking into getting a Linksys WRV54G wireless router that has VPN end point capability. Does anyone have any experience with this model or recommendations for one like it....

  1. Your thoughts on good routers with wireless and vpn end points...

    I am looking into getting a Linksys WRV54G wireless router that has VPN end
    point capability. Does anyone have any experience with this model or
    recommendations for one like it.

  2. Re: Your thoughts on good routers with wireless and vpn end points...

    Stephen M. Toellner wrote:
    > I am looking into getting a Linksys WRV54G wireless router that has VPN end
    > point capability. Does anyone have any experience with this model or
    > recommendations for one like it.

    The only thing I can say is linksys are known to freeze a lot and
    disconnect from the itnernet so personally I'd never buy a router from
    them. I've owned one and it froze a lot. many times every week.

  3. Re: Your thoughts on good routers with wireless and vpn end points...

    Thanks for the information, I am still looking into routers with VPN end
    points and will keep checking them out.

    "Stephen M. Toellner" wrote in message
    >I am looking into getting a Linksys WRV54G wireless router that has VPN end
    >point capability. Does anyone have any experience with this model or
    >recommendations for one like it.

+ Reply to Thread