Sveasoft satori firmware for WRT54G - Routers

This is a discussion on Sveasoft satori firmware for WRT54G - Routers ; Does anyone can tell me where can I find Sveasoft Satori firmware for my router (Linksys wrt54g)... thx...

  1. Sveasoft satori firmware for WRT54G

    Does anyone can tell me where can I find Sveasoft Satori firmware for
    my router (Linksys wrt54g)...
    thx

  2. Re: Sveasoft satori firmware for WRT54G

    Satori is at the end of it's life cycle. Might be better off with a current
    branch, like Alchemy. Check out http://www.sveasoft.com/

    wrote in message
    > Does anyone can tell me where can I find Sveasoft Satori firmware for
    > my router (Linksys wrt54g)...
    > thx

  3. Re: Sveasoft satori firmware for WRT54G

    http://linksysinfo.org

    You can find Satori here.

+ Reply to Thread