FTP flash - Router Shutdown - Routers

This is a discussion on FTP flash - Router Shutdown - Routers ; hello by using FXP my router crashes. the dialup-connection shuts down and i have no access on the router interface any more. i have to reset my router! i'm using SMC7004ABR router! please help me! thx...

  1. FTP flash - Router Shutdown

    hello

    by using FXP my router crashes.
    the dialup-connection shuts down and i have no access on the router
    interface any more. i have to reset my router!

    i'm using SMC7004ABR router!

    please help me!

    thx

  2. Re: FTP flash - Router Shutdown

    wrote in message news:cn2lkn$mo0$1@news.kamp.net...
    > hello
    >
    > by using FXP my router crashes.
    > the dialup-connection shuts down and i have no access on the router
    > interface any more. i have to reset my router!
    >
    > i'm using SMC7004ABR router!
    >
    > please help me!

    Help is here:
    http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?event=v...EN_USA&pid=858