OK guys. Here is my problem. I am using DHCP with the above listed
hardware. When I try to access my company's email (MS Exchange) I can't. I
can connect to the company network but not to my email.

I notice that if I take the Netgear router out of the loop and connect
directly to the cable modem, I can access the email. So I think the problem
is with the router configuration.

I tried opening inbound port 25 (SNMP) but that don't work. Nothing I have
tried will allow me to access my email while the router is in the loop.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Using Charter High Speed Internet.

Thanks, and much appreciated.

CareBear