We have a Cisco 1720 Router with 2 Interfaces on it. The first Int0 being
an external Serial Interface to handle our Fractional T1 Service and the
second Int1 being the internal Ethernet Interface to the company. We were
wondering if it is possible to configure Int1 with 2 Internal IP addresses.
For example Int1 has an IP address of 192.168.99.1 we would like to add an
IP address to this interface so we can grant a separate Lab and Training
Environment Internet access without routing between the 2 networks. So what
we would like is for Int1 to have an additional IP Address of 192.168.0.1 to
handle NAT for any clients coming from the 192.168.0.0 subnet. Can this be
done? I am still learning about this router and its capabilities.

Thanks,
Bill