Wireless USB hub? - Routers

This is a discussion on Wireless USB hub? - Routers ; Is there such a thing as a wireless USB hub? I would like to hook up a USB webcam to a place that is about 100 feet from the computer, too long to run a cable. What would be ideal ...

  1. Wireless USB hub?

    Is there such a thing as a wireless USB hub? I would like to hook up a USB
    webcam to a place that is about 100 feet from the computer, too long to run
    a cable. What would be ideal would be some sort of wireless USB hub that you
    can plug USB devices into. Is there any such thing?

  2. Re: Wireless USB hub?

    http://www.adamya.com/ReferenceDesigns.htm#1
    Bluetooth enabled video camera .........coming soon
    peter
    "Ook" wrote in message
    > Is there such a thing as a wireless USB hub? I would like to hook up a USB
    > webcam to a place that is about 100 feet from the computer, too long to run a
    > cable. What would be ideal would be some sort of wireless USB hub that you can
    > plug USB devices into. Is there any such thing?

+ Reply to Thread