Home Network problems - Routers

This is a discussion on Home Network problems - Routers ; Since installing a new hard drive on one of my 2 computers i have been unable to use my home network. I have run Win ME home networking wizard, I'm sure the problem is in the machine with the new ...

  1. Home Network problems

    Since installing a new hard drive on one of my 2 computers i have been
    unable to use my home network.
    I have run Win ME home networking wizard, I'm sure the problem is in the
    machine with the new hard drive as when I click on the entire network there
    is nothing there. Any help appreciated.

    Thanks

    John

  2. Re: Home Network problems

    http://www.homenethelp.com/home-network.asp

    "John Shields" wrote in message
    news:vJPhd.12557$Bk6.311@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
    > Since installing a new hard drive on one of my 2 computers i have been
    > unable to use my home network.
    > I have run Win ME home networking wizard, I'm sure the problem is in the
    > machine with the new hard drive as when I click on the entire network there
    > is nothing there. Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

+ Reply to Thread