My Son Passed His CCIE Lab This Week - Routers

This is a discussion on My Son Passed His CCIE Lab This Week - Routers ; I am very proud of my son, Jeffrey, for his effort in achieving his goal so soon....

  1. My Son Passed His CCIE Lab This Week

    I am very proud of my son, Jeffrey, for his effort in achieving his
    goal so soon.

  2. Re: My Son Passed His CCIE Lab This Week

    AMan@pivacey.net wrote in
    news8qvn0htd8jpd5hmtu80o9hgvefv62e3ma@4ax.com:

    > I am very proud of my son, Jeffrey, for his effort in achieving his
    > goal so soon.

    Thank you for sharing. My Aunt Edna had a boil lanced yesterday.

    --
    Mike
    "No thanks, I'm just looking."

+ Reply to Thread