Subnet, supernet and cidr calculator - Routers

This is a discussion on Subnet, supernet and cidr calculator - Routers ; Hi all, maybe somebody here could make use of the IP subnet, supernet and cidr calculators located at http://www.subnet-calculator.com/ . I'd be interested to hear if they are of use... Cheers Clive...

  1. Subnet, supernet and cidr calculator

    Hi all,
    maybe somebody here could make use of the IP subnet, supernet and cidr
    calculators located at http://www.subnet-calculator.com/ .
    I'd be interested to hear if they are of use...
    Cheers
    Clive

  2. Re: Subnet, supernet and cidr calculator

    Yup, it's dead accurate, and very handy too. I was getting tired of
    remembering those tables. Thnx. =8o)

    Paul

    Clive wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > maybe somebody here could make use of the IP subnet, supernet and cidr
    > calculators located at http://www.subnet-calculator.com/ .
    > I'd be interested to hear if they are of use...
    > Cheers
    > Clive

  3. Re: Subnet, supernet and cidr calculator

    One small bug I noticed though is if you change a value in a drop down
    box with your arrow keys (in netscape anyway) the table doesn't update.
    You have to click a value with your mouse. Other than that, it's a
    good piece of work.

    Paul

    Clive wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > maybe somebody here could make use of the IP subnet, supernet and cidr
    > calculators located at http://www.subnet-calculator.com/ .
    > I'd be interested to hear if they are of use...
    > Cheers
    > Clive

  4. Re: Subnet, supernet and cidr calculator

    Hi Paul,

    infact, with netscape, if you move up or down with the cursor keys and
    press the enter key, it selects. it seems to be the way netscape, firefox,
    etc. are made.

    it's a shame because with msie you can just move up and down and it makes
    it very easy (trouble is, i prefer firefox...)

    Cheers

    Clive

    Paul E Mak wrote in news:HPidnaZk_7ExC-DcRVn-
    tQ@rogers.com:

    > One small bug I noticed though is if you change a value in a drop down
    > box with your arrow keys (in netscape anyway) the table doesn't update.
    > You have to click a value with your mouse. Other than that, it's a
    > good piece of work.
    >
    > Paul
    >
    > Clive wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> maybe somebody here could make use of the IP subnet, supernet and cidr
    >> calculators located at http://www.subnet-calculator.com/ .
    >> I'd be interested to hear if they are of use...
    >> Cheers
    >> Clive

+ Reply to Thread