Re: Linksys WRT54GS - Routers

This is a discussion on Re: Linksys WRT54GS - Routers ; Andy; Google enter Linksys WRT54GS, once on the page you can ask for a high res pic of the router along with user manuals, firmware, software downloads and any other info you may need, the one mentioned is super charged ...

  1. Re: Linksys WRT54GS

    Andy;

    Google enter Linksys WRT54GS, once on the page you can ask for a high res
    pic of the router along with user manuals, firmware, software downloads and
    any other info you may need, the one mentioned is super charged for 802.11G
    transfers on the network, it's brother is not, so adjust yourself
    accordingly.

    Jack

    "Andrew" wrote in message
    news:4104e088$0$25461$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.a u...
    > Hi Everyone ,
    >
    > This may seem like an odd question but can anyone with the above router
    > tell
    > me exactly what/how many LEDs` are on the front panel.
    >
    > I have googled for images but get two different looking units that are
    > both
    > supposed to be WRT54GS.
    >
    > I just looking for a true representation of what the unit looks like
    > before
    > purchasing.
    >
    > Thanks for your time
    >
    > Andrew

  2. Re: Linksys WRT54GS

    I believe that the 20 led model you've seen is version 1 of the wrt54G.
    The new ones only have eight.

+ Reply to Thread