Question about Motorola router - Routers

This is a discussion on Question about Motorola router - Routers ; I have a Motorola Broadband Router, model WR850G. I am looking for a PCMIA ethernet card to use with my Win98SE based 133mhz laptop. I can't use a wireless card because the laptop's specs don't meet the minimum to use ...

  1. Question about Motorola router

    I have a Motorola Broadband Router, model WR850G. I am looking for a PCMIA
    ethernet card to use with my Win98SE based 133mhz laptop. I can't use a
    wireless card because the laptop's specs don't meet the minimum to use a
    wireless card.

    Can anyone recommend a compatable PCMIA ethernet card to use with this
    laptop?

    --
    73! de Andy KC2SSB
    http://shorecogs.tripod.com

  2. Re: Question about Motorola router

    My internet is connected to the modem. then i have both computers connected
    to the hub. It worked fine when I had adsl internet. but with cable I cant
    get the other pc online even if i hook it directly to the modem.
    Thanks for your reply.

    "Andy in NJ" wrote in message
    > I have a Motorola Broadband Router, model WR850G. I am looking for a PCMIA
    > ethernet card to use with my Win98SE based 133mhz laptop. I can't use a
    > wireless card because the laptop's specs don't meet the minimum to use a
    > wireless card.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a compatable PCMIA ethernet card to use with this
    > laptop?
    >
    > --
    > 73! de Andy KC2SSB
    > http://shorecogs.tripod.com
    > AIM: shorecogs

  3. Re: Question about Motorola router

    Sorry, wrong group
    "Andy in NJ" wrote in message
    > I have a Motorola Broadband Router, model WR850G. I am looking for a PCMIA
    > ethernet card to use with my Win98SE based 133mhz laptop. I can't use a
    > wireless card because the laptop's specs don't meet the minimum to use a
    > wireless card.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a compatable PCMIA ethernet card to use with this
    > laptop?
    >
    > --
    > 73! de Andy KC2SSB
    > http://shorecogs.tripod.com