WRT54GS firmware hacking/patching - Routers

This is a discussion on WRT54GS firmware hacking/patching - Routers ; Does anyone have any experience with alternative firmware for the WRT54GS? What is available, where it can be found, what it can do for you, etc.?...

  1. WRT54GS firmware hacking/patching

    Does anyone have any experience with alternative firmware for the WRT54GS?
    What is available, where it can be found, what it can do for you, etc.?

  2. Re: WRT54GS firmware hacking/patching

    "Ook" wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any experience with alternative firmware for the WRT54GS?
    > What is available, where it can be found, what it can do for you, etc.?

    My favorite for Linksys information here:
    http://linksysinfo.org/

    Check out the forums for information on alternate software for the routers.
    HTH,
    Bob

  3. Re: WRT54GS firmware hacking/patching

    "Ook" wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any experience with alternative firmware for the WRT54GS?
    > What is available, where it can be found, what it can do for you, etc.?

    Checkout the following URL's:

    http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g
    http://ihome.ust.hk/~westland/new_page_7.htm

    --