Please pardon my lack of expertise, but I have a Netgear WNR2000 and needed to temporarily set up it downstream from another network router. I followed the instructions here:

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/content/view/30740/229/

Everything worked perfectly - I was able to change the WNR into a downstream switcher / hub / access point (whichever terminology is right). But... now I want to put it back, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to re-login to the WNR via a web browser. I even did a factory reset (which hopefully didn't screw things up more), but even with a 192.168.1.1 basic browser login, I get nothing, on either a Mac or a PC (I tried both), on Safari or Firefox.

Did I hose myself here? Or should I be able to log back in and set things back to make my now Access point / switcher / hub back to being a regular old Wireless router? (the one I was using upstream is no longer even being used). I really hope the thing isn't bricked. It still works as an access point, and I have a solid green light for power or any LAN cable I plug in.

Any help would be *huge*ly appreciated.

D.