I am noticing that when i have encryption turned on for the wireless
connection. I can't get an ip address(stalls on acquiring address).
When i turn encryption off wireless. I can get an address and it
works fine. I have a WPN824v3 rangemax on latest firmware. Wired
connection's work fine. I have a local dhcp server doing dhcp and not
the router. The netgear's wan port is connected to a cable modem.
Seems like an issue with the dhcp server assigning an address through
encryption. Any other possibilities. Thanks