Earlier, I hooked up an old used Linksys BEFSX41 router. I upgraded its
firmware to the latest (1.52.15). I am having problems keeping my IRC
sessions to stay connected online. According to router's firewall log, I
saw these lines:

2008-10-18 22:17:12 1586/TCP from [deleted IRC's IP address]:6667 to Invalid TCP packet received, dropping packet

How can I fix this? I didn't have this problem with my previous router
(Netgear RT311). Thank you in advance. :smileyhappy:
Note: I changed from to so I didn't have to
reconfigure the computers and stuff, since I replaced an old Netgear
RT311 router.
"News Headline: Ants Take A Long Time To Cook In Microwave" --unknown
/ /\ /\ \ Phil/Ant @ (Personal Web Site)
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL):
\ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
( ) or