I have had my PC running with a DG834g for over a year but last week I
bought a new Laptop for general house use and mobility. I have both
connecting to the internet with only a slight hitch (only noticed for the
first time tonight), the i LED flashes orange from time to time when both
are accessing the net. My problem is that neither PC can see the other. My
base PC is wired to the router and shows a NETGEAR network with two icons
for the base PC and a further icon for the router but adding a wireless
device doesn't see the laptop and without running the network wizard and
maybe mucking the whole thing up I am at a loss to figure how to configure
the network.

What am I doing wrong?

Robin