problems conf. Linksys WRT 54 G - Routers

This is a discussion on problems conf. Linksys WRT 54 G - Routers ; Hi, I'm not able to configurate my new router. I must know my Ip number and moreover he is asking for a host name. Or is there a more simple way to do this kind of things? Ruud....

  1. problems conf. Linksys WRT 54 G

    Hi,

    I'm not able to configurate my new router. I must know my Ip number and
    moreover he is asking for a host name. Or is there a more simple way to do
    this kind of things?

    Ruud.

  2. Re: problems conf. Linksys WRT 54 G

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:47:43 +0200, "Ruud"
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm not able to configurate my new router. I must know my Ip number and
    >moreover he is asking for a host name. Or is there a more simple way to do
    >this kind of things?
    >
    >Ruud.

    The IP address is 192.168.1.1 and the username is Admin, the password
    is also Admin. The LinkSys site has the book available for download
    and you can see all the settings and how to manage them.

+ Reply to Thread