finding a wirless router IP Address - Routers

This is a discussion on finding a wirless router IP Address - Routers ; Hello, I have a linksys wireless router set-up in the office and I need to know what the IP Address is. I kow the router is on our network but i'm not sure how to go about finding the IP. ...

  1. finding a wirless router IP Address

    Hello,

    I have a linksys wireless router set-up in the office and I need to know
    what the IP Address is. I kow the router is on our network but i'm not sure
    how to go about finding the IP. What are the steps that I need to take in
    order to find this out? Any help you can provide would be great!

    Thanks
    James

  2. Re: finding a wirless router IP Address

    It is usually the Gateway address if it your only router.

    Bruce

    "James Landon" wrote in message
    news:8e2dnTpU8_KtCcvVnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@posted.choic eonecommunications...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a linksys wireless router set-up in the office and I need to know
    > what the IP Address is. I kow the router is on our network but i'm not
    > sure how to go about finding the IP. What are the steps that I need to
    > take in order to find this out? Any help you can provide would be great!
    >
    > Thanks
    > James

+ Reply to Thread