SMC7004VWBR - Routers

This is a discussion on SMC7004VWBR - Routers ; Hey all - I was wondering if anybody had any info regarding how the firmware on the SMC7004VWBR works. I'm a computer programmer and an electronics hobbyist, not a hardware hacker, and poking around a disassembly of the firmware, I ...

  1. SMC7004VWBR

    Hey all -

    I was wondering if anybody had any info regarding how the firmware on
    the SMC7004VWBR works. I'm a computer programmer and an electronics
    hobbyist, not a hardware hacker, and poking around a disassembly of
    the firmware, I haven't the slightest clue how it works.

    In fact, if anyone knows anything about how routers are programmed/
    work, I would appreciate it as well.

    Thanks

  2. Re: SMC7004VWBR

    On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 22:36:30 -0700, smiley325squared wrote:

    > In fact, if anyone knows anything about how routers are programmed/
    > work, I would appreciate it as well.
    >
    > Thanks

    Have tried having a poke around the Cisco site?

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/index.html

+ Reply to Thread