connecting belkin and speedtouch - Routers

This is a discussion on connecting belkin and speedtouch - Routers ; Hi, I have a speedtouch connected to the internet. I have a belkin router connected to a pc in my home. I want to use the internet on that pc. How can I connect belkin to speedtouch (wireless)? Thanks, Kees. ...

  1. connecting belkin and speedtouch

    Hi,

    I have a speedtouch connected to the internet.
    I have a belkin router connected to a pc in my home.
    I want to use the internet on that pc.
    How can I connect belkin to speedtouch (wireless)?

    Thanks,

    Kees.

    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Final
    ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

  2. Re: connecting belkin and speedtouch

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:17:50 GMT, pantip wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a speedtouch connected to the internet.
    >I have a belkin router connected to a pc in my home.
    >I want to use the internet on that pc.
    >How can I connect belkin to speedtouch (wireless)?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Kees.

    What's a Speedtouch? (Post a URL to the manufacturer's site if you
    can).

+ Reply to Thread